Our class will be completing their final writing assignment on the book On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Most students have completed the assignment in class, but some will need to work at home before Monday.
The assignment is to write five short paragraphs about the story. Each paragraph has its own topic. Each paragraph should be between 5 and 8 sentences long.
- Summarize the book. What was the story about? Give a brief overview of the plot.
- Describe your favorite character. Give details about that character from the book to explain why you like him or her?
- Describe your favorite part of the story. Explain why you like that part.
- Give an idea about how the book could be better.
- Suggest this book for other readers. Who might enjoy this story? Why do you think they would like it?
Again, this is something most students should be finished with already. If you are missing any of these parts, please complete them before Monday.